Designing a Lesson Plan 

It is funny that me and my colleagues were nervous with the microteaching, as we plan and teach everyday; in my case for five years and for others more than ten years teaching, an as we know that we are going to be observed and scored, we feel as begginers.

I found that effective teachers design lessons that are staged in ways that scaffold the content, balance accuracy and fluency work, and provide stepping stones to learning objectives, in my personal opinion we as teachers we have to direct our students to be accurately and appropriacy and finally fluency, 

I associate this with the fact of learn how to drive a car, at the very beginning you are afraid about it and only focus on apply what was though, later through the practice, you are able not only to drive well but also you can do one more activity at the same time, as having a conversation or calling on the phone that confidence is the result of the accuracy and fluency of the task.

Comentarios

  1. How can you connect this to your practice and your own teaching in your classroom?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Shock